Wednesday 12 November 2014

IF I COULD FREEZE THINGS!!

19th June 2013 00:20
Not yet asleep. This bed is freezing. And today hasn’t been exciting. Welcome to the life of Gloria! Wohoo! I bet all my friends are clubbing, shaking their boon boons till they drop dead. Others to wake up with terrible hangovers by the time the sun has already set!  And I, the terribly sweet child carefully tucked into my bed! Let me laugh at that. Okay I’m not into booze and drugs but sometimes I want some time to shake these bones without consequence. Shida ni I have a lot to think about, a whole lot to worry and fix.

I was thinking maybe we could fix a certain day for fun! Yay! I’m dead serious by the way! For hanging out and talking; if you are up for it. It will do us some good. You won’t be bored because me na wazimu zangu are a real great company. I’m thinking ice-cream then swimming in a river (lol), skating haha! Playing make-up(ok that sounds all girl stuff) and maybe wrestling?? Fantastic right? 



Figured I’ve never had best friends to do that with me but I’ll recruit you! I know you wanna say no, We can make a blood pact too… totally awesome, ndio siku moja ukidai, “Get the f*** out of my face bitch. I don’t wanna see your face in a thousand light years” nakushow, a-a. We mixed our blood. Sharp me. We should really do that. Okay gotta sleep on these plans, nione how that can happen in Earth-Reality. AWESOME!!!


My grandma’s been acting like a neurotic bitch. I know that deserves a slap, calling her so, but she’s been crawling up our butts and that is not a pleasant feeling. She’s been blackmailing her kids by screaming `Oh I’m gonna die! In fact, I’m dying!’ That drama is to make them go see her! We haven’t refused but anatupa tantrums nyingi. Next time I bet we’ll be hearing that she’s pounding the floor with her hands like a child. DRAMA QUEEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts