Monday 10 November 2014

A Night with the Men of Hollywood

Last night I dreamt of many things. I love my dream especially when I know that I ‘m dreaming, and I am still intelligent enough to figure my way through and have fun.  So I had my fun when I had a boy crush with a face of the guy in Twisted. Avan Jogia. Damn, never thought I could still crush on him. I don’t have a clue about his age so I can’t start hitting on him. But in dreamland it is allowed. With caution. 


He was took the form of a man of an Arabic descent.I went to visit him at his home. They had a house that looked like those classrooms found in most of Public schools. The house was big though. His name was Sultan but I preferred found myself addressing him as Suli. Then his mom turned neurotic at some point. She forbid me from ever seeing him. So I went outside and screamed ‘TYLER!!!’ Suli change into Tyler Hoechlin, from Teen Wolf. Lol. To my relief he came to my rescue. He scolded his mom and warned her to stop being nasty to me. Yaay. And then at some point his skin on his forehead turned a shade darker, like a tan. But I could still see his eyes colour when I kissed his forehead.
I wonder what was going on in my head, dreaming about these two men. I don't know much about their personal life, but I know they are cute, I like their acting skills and I am a big fan obviously!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts